Play and Praise meets on a Monday morning - officially from 9.30am but any time after droping off children at school.
It is a group aimed at pre-school aged children and their parents and carers.
The session begins with refreshments and play in the Parish Hall. At 10.00am we move into the church building for 'Song and Story' time including a simple song and story from the Bible and a chance to praying using our Prayer Cushion (it has to be seen to be believed!) We move back into the hall for simple craft and more refreshments.
No need to book! Just pitch up!
More information is available below. Contact the parish office for more info.
- Welcome to the rest of the site
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Our Worship
- Upcoming Events
- Messy Church
- Supporting Refugees and Herts Welcomes Syrian Refu...
- Places To Pray
- Music - Organ, Choir and Band
- Rickmansworth Food Bank
- Symeons men's group
- SWAG Youth Group 2017/18 program
- Mother's Union
- 'Play and Praise' - Toddlers
- Time to Talk
- Prayer for our Schools
- The Tuesday Group - community coffee shop.
- Getting Married
- In Touch Bereavement Group
- Uniformed Organisations
- Who is Jesus?
- Find Us
- The Diocese of St Albans
- The Church of England