- Welcome to the rest of the site
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Our Easter Services
- Our Worship
- Messy Church
- Supporting Refugees and Herts Welcomes Syrian Refu...
- Places To Pray
- Music - Organ, Choir and Band
- Rickmansworth Food Bank
- Symeons men's group
- 'Play and Praise' - Toddlers
- Time to Talk
- Prayer for our Schools
- Quiet Space
- The Tuesday Group - community coffee shop.
- Getting Married
- Let's Get Together
- The Big Think
- The Pilgrim Course
- The Mother's Union
- In Touch Bereavement Group
- Uniformed Organisations
- Who is Jesus?
- Find Us
- The Diocese of St Albans
- The Church of England
- Upcoming Events
Saturday, 14 September 2013
The course will follow a structure similar to this but timings will of course vary:
7.30pm Tea/Coffee/Cake will be available
7.45pm The evening begins with an introduction to the course and the evening and then a chance to get to know one another in small groups and share each other's experience. These groups will remain largely the same over the weeks of the course to encourage trust and sharing.
8.15pm - Feedback/Questions from the groups
8.20pm - Discover and Explore - a chance to explore the theme for the evening in some depth
9.05pm - Reflect on the topic, discuss in small group and field any questions.
9.20pm - Looking forward - introduce next week's topic and pray
In preparation for the course please can you think about the following:
1. When you think about God, what do you think? WHat words/images/pictures would you use? Ask a friend or family member too.
2. How have you learnt what you know about God? Think about childhood experiences as well as more recent years.