- Resources For Use During the COVID-19 Outbreak - UPDATED
- Welcome to the rest of the site
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Our Worship
- Messy Church
- Collective Worship
- Supporting Refugees and Herts Welcomes Syrian Refu...
- Music - Organ, Choir and Band
- Rickmansworth Food Bank
- Symeons men's group
- 'Play and Praise' - Toddlers - UPDATED
- Time to Talk
- Prayer for our Schools
- Quiet Space
- The Tuesday Group - community coffee shop.
- Getting Married
- Let's Get Together
- The Big Think
- The Mother's Union
- In Touch Bereavement Group
- Uniformed Organisations
- Who is Jesus?
- Find Us
- The Diocese of St Albans
- The Church of England
- Upcoming Events
Friday, 22 May 2020
St Paul's Cathedral is hosting a national Book of Remembrance for those in the UK who have died of Covid-19.
It is suggested that family discuss the entry first which can include a name, a photograph and a brief tribute.
At Paul's are also hoping to house a physical memorial in time.
You can sign the book here: https://www.rememberme2020.uk/
Rest eternal grant unto them O Lord and let light perpetual shine upon them...